It is important to note that you need to have passed Module 1: History of South Africa and the ANC and Module 2: Building the ANC organisation and Module 3: Government in order to start with Module 4: Economic Development.
Click here to sign up/register.
Click here to login & continue your course.
We recommend you watch this short tutorial on how to register and enroll for this course:
- You click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button below and it will take you through the registration process.
- This will take you to the log in page where you need to click on register at the bottom.
- You will then need to fill in all your details, use your email address as your username and remember to include your ID number and click on Register at the bottom to proceed.
- You will then be prompted to check your email to verify your email address and you need to click on the verification link.
- It will then give you a password suggestion or you can type in your own.
- Please copy/write down the password and click on the reset password button.
- You will now be able to login and go back to the course page to start the course.
- Please click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button again and it will take you to the course.
The ANC Political School Module 4: Economics and Development
This module deals with economics and development from a global and South African perspective.
It includes the structure of an economy, gross domestic product, trade, production of wealth and class and inequality, and poverty and development. It also covers sustainable development and the impacts and threats to economies at global and local levels.
Finally, it deals with key ANC economic policies, the National Development Plan and Radical Economic Transformation.
The ANC Political Education and Training Unit will keep a database of all students who have registered and completed modules. You will get a certificate of completion for each module if you get at least 60%.
New modules will be added to the political school website when they are developed. We will notify all registered students of new modules.
We hope you enjoy the course and look forward to your feedback!
For technical support contact Shanaaz at 082 411 2240 or email@example.com
For advice on content contact the ANC Political Education Co-ordinator at the ANC provincial or national office. The contact details are on the ANC website at www.anc.org.za.