Don’t have a profile?
Click here to sign up/register.
Click here to login & continue your course.
- You click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button below and it will take you through the registration process.
- This will take you to the log in page where you need to click on register at the bottom.
- You will then need to fill in all your details, use your email address as your username and remember to include your ID number and click on Register at the bottom to proceed.
- You will then be prompted to check your email to verify your email address and you need to click on the verification link.
- It will then give you a password suggestion or you can type in your own.
- Please copy/write down the password and click on the reset password button.
- You will now be able to login and go back to the course page to start the course.
- Please click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button again and it will take you to the course.
For technical support contact Shanaaz at 082 411 2240 or email@example.com. For advice on content contact the ANC Political Education Co-ordinator at the ANC provincial or national office. The contact details are on the ANC website at www.anc1912.org.za.
Do you want to download the complete offline course version? Click here to download the ZIP file from Dropbox (File Size: 2.4GB). You would need to extract the file to your computer. If you need a unzip program you can use PeaZip (Free), you can download PeaZip here.
We recommend you watch this short tutorial on how to register and enroll for this course: