CONSENT TO USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- The website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personal information by itself and therefore eLearn Connection is not able to identify you personally unless you access the website and/or provide any personal information yourself or by your nominated third-party.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ELEARN CONNECTION COLLECT
- eLearn Connection collects personal information that you enter into data fields on the website when registering as a user and/or purchase access to a course of the eLearn Connection on our learner management system.
- The personal information that eLearn Connection collects about you includes your company information, personal name and surname, your ID number and/or your medical practioners number (for certificate issuing), address, telephone number and email address.
HOW DOES ELEARN CONNECTION USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- eLearn Connection may use the information collected directly from you, for purposes of creating a user database in order to communicate to you in connection with the course information including course news and updates, event invitations and new educational training courses (“Purpose”).
- Your personal information is only accessible to eLearn Connection, including its employees and those third party service providers who need to administer the website and/or database, provided that they agree in writing, as part of their service to eLearn Connection, to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
HOW DOES ELEARN CONNECTION STORE INFORMATION
- Whilst you are a registered user of the website, eLearn Connection shall retain all the information we gather about you and store it on a secure server.
- Your personal information shall be destroyed as soon as reasonably practical after you have notified eLearn Connection in writing that you wish to opt out of eLearn Connection courses.
- eLearn Connection and its third-party server providers, will take and maintain adequate technical measures to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, destruction or disclosure.
- Notwithstanding the implementation of the aforesaid security measures, it is your personal responsibility to ensure that the device you are using is adequately secured and protected against malicious software. You are aware of the fact that without adequate security measures (e.g. secure web browser, up-to-date antivirus and malware protection software and personal firewall software) there is a risk that the information and passwords you use to protect access to your Personal Information, could be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- If you wish to review, change, add or remove the personal information you have entered on the Website, you can do so using the “Edit” option available to your profile/my account. Should you experience any issues doing so, you may contact us for assistance.
- If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of Personal Information that you have provided to us, please contact us by clicking on the “Talk to us” link on the Website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with relevant legislation, you have the right to (a) obtain access to your Personal Information held by eLearn Connection; (b) request the correction, destruction or deletion of your Personal Information held by us; and (c) object to the processing of your Personal Information.
CHANGE IN POLICY
Updated: 13 July 2018