President Cyril Ramaphosa launched the ANC political school, named after struggle stalwart Oliver Reginald Tambo, in April 2019. The school has now formally been named as the OR Tambo School of Leadership. All the ANC political school online courses will be rebranded with the OR Tambo School’s branding including certificates. Please note this does not have an impact on the course content.
It is important to know that you need to have passed Module 1: History of South Africa and the ANC in order to start with Module 2: Building the ANC organisation.
Click here to sign up/register.
Click here to login & continue your course.
We recommend you watch this short tutorial on how to register and enroll for this course:
- You click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button below and it will take you through the registration process.
- This will take you to the log in page where you need to click on register at the bottom.
- You will then need to fill in all your details, use your email address as your username and remember to include your ID number and click on Register at the bottom to proceed.
- You will then be prompted to check your email to verify your email address and you need to click on the verification link.
- It will then give you a password suggestion or you can type in your own.
- Please copy/write down the password and click on the reset password button.
- You will now be able to login and go back to the course page to start the course.
- Please click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button again and it will take you to the course.
The OR Tambo School of Leadership Module 2: Building the ANC organisation and the branch, and organising skills.
This module is divided into two parts. Part A: Building the organisation and the branch and Part B: Organising Skills.
The other modules you will cover are:
• Governance and policy
• Economics and development
• The goals, values, and strategy and tactics of the ANC
• Ideology and tools of analysis
The The OR Tambo School of Leadership will keep a database of all students who have registered and completed modules. You will get a certificate of completion for each module if you get at least 60%. New modules will be added to the political school website when they are developed. We will notify all registered students of new modules.
We hope you enjoy the course and look forward to your feedback!
For technical support contact Shanaaz at 082 411 2240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For advice on content contact the ANC Political Education Co-ordinator at the ANC provincial or national office. The contact details are on the ANC website at www.anc1912.org.za.