Visit our Frequently Asked Question Section. Topics covered are: Login issues, reset your password,
how to save and print your certificate etc.
Click here to access the FAQ’s.
Please note you will need a programme to unzip/extract the ZIP file. If you do not have such a programme we can recommend PeaZip which is a free tool you can use.
Don’t have a profile?
Click here to sign up/register.
Click here to login & continue your course.
How do I enroll/register for this course?
- You click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button below and it will take you through the registration process.
- This will take you to the log in page where you need to click on register at the bottom.
- You will then need to fill in all your details, use your email address as your username and remember to include your ID number and click on Register at the bottom to proceed.
- You will then be prompted to check your email to verify your email address and you need to click on the verification link.
- It will then give you a password suggestion or you can type in your own.
- Please copy/write down the password and click on the reset password button.
- You will now be able to login and go back to the course page to start the course.
- Please click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button again and it will take you to the course.
For technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For advice on content contact the ANC Political Education Co-ordinator at the ANC provincial or national office. The contact details are on the ANC website at www.anc1912.org.za.
We recommend you watch this short tutorial on how to register and enroll for this course:
Click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” then click on Lesson 1: “Module 1 Part A Quiz: History of South Africa from pre-colonial times to 1912” below Course Content to start your quiz.