This course forms part of the Managing Absenteeism in the Workplace course. We would recommend that you do the full course as there are links between the other absenteeism modules. But if you are very short of time, just want to focus on one or two specific topics, or want to try a ‘taster’ before committing to the full course then you can feel free to purchase individual courses.
Other Absenteeism courses include:
- Module 3: Procedures for managing absence due to misconduct and incapacity
- Module 4: Applying disciplinary procedures
- Module 5: Applying incapacity procedures
- Module 6: Persistent absence due to illness and/or factors beyond the employee’s control
- Module 7: Absence without leave (AWOL) and late-coming
- Module 9: Prolonged ill-health and disability
- Module 10: Measuring the rate of absenteeism and costs to a business
This course deals with employees who are absent from work for an extended period of time, and where there has been no indication given of any intention to return to resume normal work.
This course is part of a longer course, “Managing Absenteeism in the Workplace” which provides an in-depth overview and strategy on how to reduce and manage absence in your organisation. Click here to view the full course outline
The course is designed for senior, middle and junior managers, human resource managers and people working in administration.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You have 12 months to complete the course.
There is a quiz at the end of the course that you need to pass with 70% in order to receive a Certificate of Completion.
What does the course cost?
How do I enrol for this course? Click on ‘TAKE THIS COURSE’ below and follow the checkout process.